Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Detangling Doll Hair

So this post really has nothing to do with working on our house. But it definitely has to do with me being a handy mommy! My daughter has this Rapunzel Barbie doll whose hair was hopelessly tangled (how fitting...). Anyway, I had tried and tried to get the tangles out, but it was just not happening. And then I saw somewhere on Pinterest that mentioned using a little bit of fabric softener mixed with a lot of water, putting it in a spray bottle, and using that as doll hair "detangler." Well, why not? I don't normally use liquid fabric softener, so I picked up some of the cheap stuff. I laid Rapuzel down on some paper towels and went to work.
It took probably half an hour (yes, her hair was *that* tangled), but look! The new, sleek, nice-smelling Rapunzel! Mommy for the win!
How long do you think it will take for my four-and-a-half-year-old to get it tangled again? I'm taking bets now.

No comments:

Post a Comment